Waterfront homes for sale:
- Walton County waterfront homes (Including Miramar Beach, Santa Rosa Beach and the beaches of South Walton)
- Okaloosa County waterfront homes (Including Sandestin, Destin, Okaloosa Island, Fort Walton Beach, Shalimar, Niceville/Valparaiso, Bluewater Bay, and Mary Esther to Hurlburt Field)
- Santa Rosa County waterfront homes (Including west of Hurlburt Field to Midway, Tiger Point, Navarre, Navarre Beach)
- Escambia County waterfront homes (Including Gulf Breeze, Pensacola Beach and Pensacola)
- Bay County (Including Inlet Beach, Panama City Beach and Panama City)
The 24 miles of coastline from Destin to Fort Walton Beach in Okaloosa County has been voted Best Beach In The South and Top Family Destination 12 years running by Southern Living Magazine readers. Walton County has over 82 square miles of water – water of every type: cool spring-fed lakes, extensive rivers, winding streams and salty tidal pools. When it comes to a wide variety of waterfront, we have it!
Over 100 miles of pristine white beaches.
Diamond, sapphire, emerald, aquamarine, ruby, pearl– the crown jewels are not just in the Tower of London. They are spread out in all their glory along the shoreline of our area, available for everyone to indulge. Rolling diamond-bright dunes and waves of emerald green waters spread out below aquamarine skies dotted with pearl-like beads of clouds. Come evening this vibrant palette takes it up a notch as bands of golden topaz and ruby streak across the horizon.
This rich landscape, combined with a temperate climate, is probably the thing for which our area of Northwest Florida is most famous. Where communities in central and south Florida are dealing with a loss of nature to development interests, this area of the Panhandle has provided nature its place in the community for generations to come.
Living by the water represents the highest level of luxury for many homeowners. But buyers looking for that dream piece of waterfront need to be aware of issues unique to waterfront home ownership. Tips for Buying Waterfront Property in Northwest Florida
Search results of all Emerald Coast waterfront homes:
[sr-listings type=”Homes” waterfront=”<>:” refine=”yes”]